Lost for words.
At times in life, I feel that I become rather exasperated. I try not to complain about life, to take things as they come. I comment critically and objectively on issues which I feel can be improved. However, it is rare to lead life with little occurrences. I thought life would be simple, if you were not petty, if you were easy going and cheerful.
But others start bring up issues with you.
If you have issues with people, you bring it up to that person directly, stated clearly and honourably. If someone is trying to help you with an issue, you take view the situation objectively and achieve the goal of resolving the issue rather than picking at minor inconsistencies and changing the subject constantly.
It is good to jump from topic to topic with some relevance in making conversations. In settling disputes it is extremely detrimental to the efforts on both parties.
Its a sort of, summary of how I feel these few days about people. A collection of thoughts.
As life spirals a little madly for me these days, I find myself turning more towards discipline. Always, discipline has solved problems for me. The lack of discipline, is the cause for problems. Discipline is not initiative, discipline is knowing the need to take initiative and being 'disciplined' and committed sufficiently to take initiative.
As usual, I hope in the days to come, that I will review my past often, and look back on this post one day and think. I've been honourable in my conduct and I have continued to do so. That I would not regret that I failed myself by betraying the principles of life which I hold dear.
"There is no greater satisfaction for a man than to be able to look in a mirror while shaving, and be proud of what he saw."
At times in life, I feel that I become rather exasperated. I try not to complain about life, to take things as they come. I comment critically and objectively on issues which I feel can be improved. However, it is rare to lead life with little occurrences. I thought life would be simple, if you were not petty, if you were easy going and cheerful.
But others start bring up issues with you.
If you have issues with people, you bring it up to that person directly, stated clearly and honourably. If someone is trying to help you with an issue, you take view the situation objectively and achieve the goal of resolving the issue rather than picking at minor inconsistencies and changing the subject constantly.
It is good to jump from topic to topic with some relevance in making conversations. In settling disputes it is extremely detrimental to the efforts on both parties.
Its a sort of, summary of how I feel these few days about people. A collection of thoughts.
As life spirals a little madly for me these days, I find myself turning more towards discipline. Always, discipline has solved problems for me. The lack of discipline, is the cause for problems. Discipline is not initiative, discipline is knowing the need to take initiative and being 'disciplined' and committed sufficiently to take initiative.
As usual, I hope in the days to come, that I will review my past often, and look back on this post one day and think. I've been honourable in my conduct and I have continued to do so. That I would not regret that I failed myself by betraying the principles of life which I hold dear.
"There is no greater satisfaction for a man than to be able to look in a mirror while shaving, and be proud of what he saw."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home