As of today, I don't want to care about this business any more. I'm not interested in "performing" any more. I will not lie to myself any longer. This is job is unfulfilling and disappointing. You ask me to contribute, I will contribute freely and give all that I have and more.
Of the time I've been here I see no improvements. I see people who do nothing and gets away with it. They just serve functional roles, as automatons, contributing only the value of a robot to the company.
When I try to exercise "foresight" and methods for improvements, they are not implemented, they are not done or followed-up with. I created them as simple solutions which can be implemented in day-to-day activities.
Don't tell me the nonsense that I did it in the "wrong" way. If people wants to be "motivated" and make them happy go fuck off. You're paid to do your job and I see no reason why the employer should come down to your level and make you pleased and happy when you're taking their pay.
I've put my spirit into this business and it has yielded nothing because people are not interested to improve. There are so many decisions I would have made immediately if this was my business.
I'm not interested any more. Don't say I walked out on you. You people walked out on me first when I was giving my support and suggestions.
Of the time I've been here I see no improvements. I see people who do nothing and gets away with it. They just serve functional roles, as automatons, contributing only the value of a robot to the company.
When I try to exercise "foresight" and methods for improvements, they are not implemented, they are not done or followed-up with. I created them as simple solutions which can be implemented in day-to-day activities.
Don't tell me the nonsense that I did it in the "wrong" way. If people wants to be "motivated" and make them happy go fuck off. You're paid to do your job and I see no reason why the employer should come down to your level and make you pleased and happy when you're taking their pay.
I've put my spirit into this business and it has yielded nothing because people are not interested to improve. There are so many decisions I would have made immediately if this was my business.
I'm not interested any more. Don't say I walked out on you. You people walked out on me first when I was giving my support and suggestions.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home