Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Anew.

I ran 3 miles a few hours ago. Its quite amazing considering thats the first time I've ever ran so far for like... years. The amazing feeling about it was that I came out feeling quite alright and I thoroughly enjoyed the running. Partially the reason was because I was running at a Heart rate of about...163-170, finishing at a 180 top in the last round. Was rather enjoyable.

The sad part about it? It took 31:37 to complete. It was a miserably slow 6:35 min/km pace. Some how running at night seems to take away the perception of yourself that you're slow. Everything seems to move past at an acceptable pace. The wonders of limited lighted areas.

I've left the army and I'm struggling to keep a disciplined life. So far I've managed my daily physical training (train 2 days rest 1 day) but thats only for like... 6 days which makes 4 runs. I'm trying to increase the levels of my physical activities to burn up more fats (or muscles) to be lighter and a better runner.

I think I'm a damn good sword fighter now. Good build, good amount of strength and reach... just really terrible at running. JUST running. Quite a pity. Hope I can go light but deadly. Heh. Aiming to go below 80kg. Currently at 82kg but I don't look fat at all. Just a little too buff I think. Life's passing day by day without meaning. I need to breathe some life into this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter