I dread going to work.
Not because I don't like my work but because there is nothing much left for me to accomplish at work. Its easy to set direction for myself if this is my company, I will always know what to do and I will trade in what I believe and know is right.
However, I am not even a manager here. I want to resign because there is no purpose here, I cannot contribute to the company... currently. I'm drawing a salary in which I am unable to add an equivalent value to.
Only an equivalent value to... not even being "value-added" by contributing more. I align my personal goals with the well being of this company, as well as the experience I earn in return. Sigh.
I feel like resigning.
Not because I don't like my work but because there is nothing much left for me to accomplish at work. Its easy to set direction for myself if this is my company, I will always know what to do and I will trade in what I believe and know is right.
However, I am not even a manager here. I want to resign because there is no purpose here, I cannot contribute to the company... currently. I'm drawing a salary in which I am unable to add an equivalent value to.
Only an equivalent value to... not even being "value-added" by contributing more. I align my personal goals with the well being of this company, as well as the experience I earn in return. Sigh.
I feel like resigning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home