You who knew so little, presume to judge so much.
"Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends." - J. R. R. Tolkien
Through my own fault I guess, I've failed.
As with the only things thats left, smile, hardened your faith, be more compassionate and strive to improve yourself.
Pain lasts as long as you will it too. Eventually all life is suffering, physical emotional attachment is that which prolongs the pain and suffering.
I find it hard to believe that a dedicated person to a cause could be villfied by others. I've finally managed to see the other side of the coin, the other side of the fence. Why do people do things believing that it is right. I've found that one answer.
It is all simply a misunderstand, and the lack of understanding for their fellow human being.
A strong conviction does not help much.
In the irony of the way we would lead our lives, we become more convicted as with deal with 'unsavoury' people and the more we hardened our hearts and souls, the more we close ourselves to compassion and become what we hate while we still believe we are doing what is right.
"Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends." - J. R. R. Tolkien
Through my own fault I guess, I've failed.
As with the only things thats left, smile, hardened your faith, be more compassionate and strive to improve yourself.
Pain lasts as long as you will it too. Eventually all life is suffering, physical emotional attachment is that which prolongs the pain and suffering.
I find it hard to believe that a dedicated person to a cause could be villfied by others. I've finally managed to see the other side of the coin, the other side of the fence. Why do people do things believing that it is right. I've found that one answer.
It is all simply a misunderstand, and the lack of understanding for their fellow human being.
A strong conviction does not help much.
In the irony of the way we would lead our lives, we become more convicted as with deal with 'unsavoury' people and the more we hardened our hearts and souls, the more we close ourselves to compassion and become what we hate while we still believe we are doing what is right.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home